I have so much to be grateful for. Sometimes, it’s so easy to take our blessings for granted.
I pray that our hearts would overflow with thanksgiving for the many ways that God has blessed us.
Johnson Oatman, the hymn writer, urged us to count our blessings and to name them one by one. I have listed some of mine below. How about you? Care to share in the comments some of your blessings?
I am especially grateful for:
- making it through another year.
- the chance to finish and publish a book–with the help of many friends and family.
- my family and the chance to be together to celebrate God, life, and each other.
- friends (both from
- the chance to serve as an Intentional Transitional Minister and help prepare a church for their next Senior Pastor.
- the chance to serve as a Marketing Coordinator for by design ministries.
- opportunities to write or teach knowing that God might choose to bless someone through my ministry.
- the prospects of what God has in store for the next twelve months.
- YOU. Thank you for reading, liking, and sharing posts, tweets and status updates throughout the year.
Photo credit: DepositPhotos.com 54943239 by PixelsAway